Last March, we shared the Scoop that Marietta Food Hall will be built in a converted warehouse at 68 North Marietta Parkway, bordered by the William Root House Museum and Garden on one side and the Herb Shop on the other. Marietta Square Market plans to have 19 restaurants and retail shops, and they have just announced the first few.
Capital Properties Group and Concordia Properties, developers of the new Marietta Square Market, are pleased to announce the first round of restaurants to occupy the new food hall scheduled to open in the summer of 2018.
- FORNO – WOOD FIRED ARTISAN PIZZA Scott Kinsey and Alexis Aleshire-Kinsey, owners of Taqueria Tsunami, Stockyard Burgers and Bones, and Pressed Panini Bar, will introduce their newest restaurant, Forno, to Marietta Square Market. The wood fired artisan Napolitano style pizza will use the highest quality ingredients including double zero flour, San Marzano tomatoes, and specialty items imported from Italy or locally grown. Their bar will serve the entire Food Hall and will boast over 30 beer taps with a variety of wine and craft beers as well as a selection of specialty and traditional cocktails. No strangers to the Marietta Square, the Kinsey’s newest concept will be in the central hub of the building.
- STREET TACO Authentic Mexican street food is coming to Marietta Street Market. Street Taco is a fast-casual taqueria with a menu that emphasizes fresh ingredients in its house-made salsas and tortillas, and its selections of street tacos and grilled street corn. A full-service bar serving fresh fruit juices and traditional Mexican cocktails will be accessible to the entire Food Hall. Street Taco is owned and operated by Southern Proper Hospitality, who operates local favorites The Big Ketch Saltwater Grill, Tin Lizzy’s Cantina, The Blind Pig Parlour Bar, Gypsy Kitchen, The Southern Gentleman, Beni’s Cubano, and Milton’s Cuisine & Cocktails.
- GRAND CHAMPION BBQ Grand Champion BBQ will open its fifth location in the Atlanta market. They offer award winning BBQ with a focus on the natural flavors of the meat accompanied by traditional and savory side items and fun menu additions that will be specific to this location. All meat is smoked overnight and served fresh daily until the supply runs out. Guests can dine in, place orders for delivery, or carry out. With locations in Roswell, Milton, and Atlanta, Grand Champion BBQ was named one of the top 13 BBQ joints in the nation by Zagat in 2015.
- TOPPOKE KOREAN & POKE James Baek and Christian Lee, founders of BullGogi Restaurant, Sumo Hibachi, and Wings 101 will open their second TopPoke Korean and Poke location in the new Marietta Square Market. TopPoke is a Korean fast-casual restaurant that encourages diners to choose from a variety of traditional Korean marinated meats, vegetables, and toppings to create delicious and savory bowls that meet their individual tastes. The duo’s dedication to serving the highest quality and freshest ingredients is evident with every bite.
- PITA MEDITERRANEAN STREET FOOD With several locations in and around Atlanta, Pita Mediterranean Street Food is the exceptional destination for fresh and authentic Mediterranean fare. The owners share their passions for the cuisine and exceptional service to their customers with every pita served. Pita offers good food at an affordable price, quick service pace, and a smile for every customer. The Marietta Square Market location will feature daily handmade falafels, salads, hummus and freshly prepared sauces – all served as a complement to delicious shawarma and gyro sandwiches.
We are extremely pleased with the quality and variety of restaurants that have already signed up to be part of the Marietta Square Market,” commented Ed Lee of Capital Properties Group. “Atlanta is fortunate to be home to a large number of outstanding chefs and restaurateurs, who are looking for unique projects where they can open exciting new dining concepts. Marietta Square Market provides them that opportunity.” Taking cues from local history, the unique architecture of the food hall will feature an expansive porch that wraps around two sides of the building and provides plenty of indoor and outdoor dining options.
Interested in leasing? Contact Kelly Wilson of Windsor Realty Group at 404- 841-6788 or email@example.com.
Follow us on Facebook for more updates.