Executive producers Kevin Spacey and Dana Brunetti’s “Manifesto” is filming in and around Atlanta and is casting for extras.
According to the AJC, the following roles are being cast:
- Paris café patrons: men and women age 18 and older, all ethnicities.
- San Francisco dive bar patrons: men and women age 21 and older, all ethnicities.
- Library patrons: men and women age 18 and older, all ethnicities.
When are they filming?
Filming will take place in Atlanta or surrounding cities. Paris café patrons will film on Jan. 31, San Francisco café patrons will film on Feb. 1, and library patrons will film on Feb. 6. In addition, everyone cast will be required to come to a pre-fitting on either Jan. 25, 26 or 27.
“Manifesto,” which was first put into development in late 2015, will tell the story of how the FBI brought down one of the most infamous criminal masterminds in the world — Ted Kaczynski, also known as the Unabomber — from the point of view of an FBI profiler.
How do I submit?
Send the following information to ExtrasCastingTM@gmail.com, and include the subject line for the role you’re applying for (PARIS, DIVE BAR or LIBRARY):
- Your contact information, including legal name, phone number and e-mail address.
- Current photos of yourself. Selfies are fine, but don’t use filters. They should be well lit, in focus and with a plain background. One should face forward, one should be medium length, and one should be a full length/full body photo.
- Your age
- Your height and weight
- Top, pant and shoe sizes
- Description and location of any tattoos
- Current city and state
- Car color, make, model and year (include a photo)
Follow us on Facebook for more casting calls and Movie Scoop.