If you’ve been to Avalon, you know they have a great mix of high-end, unique retail stores, as well as chef-driven restaurants and a first-class movie theater. And get ready — Avalon is about to celebrate their first anniversary and recently announced new additions to Phase II.
Phase II of Avalon will bring 80,000 additional square feet of retail, 500,000 additional square feet of office, 276 luxury multifamily units, a 325-key hotel and 65,000-square-foot conference center.
Here are the new additions to open Spring 2016:
• The Container Store, which specializes in storage and organization solutions.
• Café Intermezzo, an Atlanta-based coffeehouse that draws from European traditions.
• Madewell, a clothing brand owned by J. Crew, is the only addition currently open.
• Farm to Ladle, a European cafe and farmstand that opened its first location at Ponce City Market
• Peter Millar, a men and women’s clothing store known for its golf attire.
• Branch and Barrel, a Southern-inspired concept from local chef Todd Hogan.
• AYA Med Spa, an Atlanta-based spa that offers skincare products and cosmetic treatments and a Parisian Nail Salon.