Cupcakelicious Sweets & Eats in downtown Woodstock today became the first location in Georgia to serve real espresso coffee you can eat.
Called 40° Below Joe, the innovative new premium espresso coffee was developed by Dippin’ Dots creator and founder Curt Jones as a new form of premium espresso coffee that has been frozen with liquid nitrogen at -320°F and kept at 40° below zero before serving.
The coffee beads, with or without non-dairy creamers similarly frozen in beads, come packaged in handy single serving containers. Consumers can eat their coffee ice cold or they can add hot water in a mug and drink it the old fashioned way.
Cupcakelicious husband and wife owners Tony & Toni Tortorici explained that, unlike ordinary freeze-dried or instant coffee, cryogenically freezing 40 Below Joe is not dehydrated and the flavor of its special blend of fresh-roasted and brewed South American Arabica coffee is captured at its peak of freshness for the purest flavor possible.
40° Below Joe is real coffee with real caffeine. It’s refreshing, delicious and fun to eat or drink, especially with zero calories for the House Blend.
It’s only 75 calories with the non-dairy creamers that come in French Vanilla, Hazelnut and Vanilla flavors made with coconut milk or almond milk, organic cane sugar and natural flavorings! That’s fewer calories than a traditional latte and it’s fun to eat or drink any time of day or night!
Cupcakelicious Sweets & Eats is billed as downtown Woodstock’s favorite family sweet shop and has been at the corner of Main and Elm streets for six years.
- The quaint shop offers fresh, made-from-scratch-daily cupcakes and custom cakes for all occasions:
- premium ice Cream from Atlanta’s Greenwood Ic Cream
- at least 18 flavors of French macarons shipped in twice weekly from Marche de Macarons in Savannah, GA
- King of Pops popsicles
- house-made Bella Dough edible cookie dough
- Sweet Shop truffles from Mt Pleasant, TX
- at least five flavors of cotton candy; Great Northern made-on-premises popcorn
- house-made Nutty Bavarian cinnamon roasted pecans, almonds and cashews
- house-made chocolate specialties by Bella Dolci
- Hammond’s hand-made lollipops; nearly 50 flavors of Jelly Belly jelly beans including the infamous Bean Boozled variety
- Nespresso brand coffees
- fully-cooked take-home meals from Woodstock’s BeesKnees Catering
- and now 40° Below Joe espresso coffees!
Follow us for the latest updates.