The Sony remake of Super Fly is in production throughout Atlanta. A casting call for bikers and other extras for Thursday in the Emerson area on Lake Allatoona was just posted on Tammy Smith Casting. The original 1972 Super Fly crime drama was helmed by Gordon Parks Jr. and starred Ron O’Neal as Priest, followed African American cocaine dealer who tries to secure one more deal before getting out of the business
Today the remake stars Trevor Jackson, Jason Mitchell (from Straight Outta Compton), Allen Maldonado, Lex Scott Davis, Andrea Londo, Jacob Ming-Trent, and Omar Chapphro, as well as being led by famed hip-hop music video director Director X.
Casting call information:
NEW POST for “SUPER FLY” – BIKER BAR
– Working tomorrow, THURS 3/8
– Filming in EMERSON (near Lake Allatoona)
– START TIME will be APPROX. 6:00pm!
– NIGHT SHOOT but will end by around 1:00am or so)
Casting for BIKERS for a BIKER BAR that are part of a drug ring!
This is a nice small scene that will be a part of a montage sequence.
MEN and WOMEN
– AGES 20 to 65
– Some with MOTORCYCLES (Harley Davidsons)
– Some with Pick-up Trucks
– Some we will book as just you, with no bike or truck if you don’t have one.
NOTE: if you DO have a bike or truck and you are ok to be booked without it ..either way, let us know! We only need 5 motorcycles and 7 pick-up trucks out of our small group!
– Working this THURS 3/8
– Filming in EMERSON, GA (near Lake Allatoona)
– START TIME will be APPROX. 6:00pm
and will film late but until approx 2am or so
– $75 for 8 hrs with OT after that
– MOTORCYCLE add’l bump, if chosen , is $175
– Pick-Up Truck add’l bump, if chosen , is $50
PLEASE SUBMIT TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT LINE: “BIKER BAR”
PLEASE SEND :
1. CLEAR , CURRENT PHOTOS with your CURRENT HAIR and FACIAL HAIR . Please do NOT send photos of what your hair could look like …we need CURRENT.
2. If you send professional photos (if you have them) then ALSO, please include a few CURRENT selfies that are well lit and clear
Then please LIST the following
in the body of the email:
First and Last NAME
PHONE NUMBER (s)
CITY & STATE where you live (where you will be coming from!)
WARDROBE: tell us if you have all appropriate biker leathers, attire, etc.. (a brief list) , and also note if it’s Harley Davidson logos, etc..
– AND LIST:
your TRUCK or BIKE INFO:
-COLOR – very important
-and include a PHOTO of it IF you can (but don’t let that hold you up on submitting)
NOTE: if you DO have a bike or truck and you are ok to be booked without it ..either way, let us know! We only need 5 motorcycles and 7 pick-up trucks out of our small group!!