Selling your house and moving is an emotional process, and can be overwhelming. Home staging is about setting a scene, creating a mood, and implementing some quick fixes and improvements to create a positive first impression. The goal is to create a feeling in your house that makes buyers want to come in and stay. Here are some tips and tricks to sell your home quickly and for top dollar.
1. Have the windows professionally washed.
2. Remove dated window treatments.
3. Install new lighting. It does not have to be expensive.
4. Remove little throw rugs and area rugs if you have hardwood floors.
5. Remove air fresheners.
6. Update pitted and grimy faucets.
7. Get rid of ALL fake plants.
8. Declutter!!! Less is almost always more.
9. Hire a professional to regrout and recaulk bathrooms and kitchens. Bathrooms and kitchens can make or break a deal.
10. Paint with current, neutral paint colors.
A professional realtor will help you. Call me at 770-367-9744 to schedule an appointment and it will be a pleasure to meet with you to discuss staging your home. We will work together to transition your home for sale in just a few easy steps. By highlighting the best features your home has to offer, you will sell your home more quickly and with less anxiety.
Tatyana Ladd-Thomas is Lithuanian born graduate of Vilnius University Law School. As a Realtor at Keller Williams with her Real Estate on Heels website, she brings her marketing and networking skills and some European style and fashion to help her clients find the perfect lifestyle. Her Real Estate team is multilingual. Since becoming an American citizen, Tatyana has been a Commercial and Mortgage leader at Bank of America, a licensed Financial Advisor and founder of The George Commerce Club. She is also the owner of marketing agency Mike’s Ad Shop. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org