It may be cold outside, but it will soon feel like summer at the Georgia World Congress Center as the 2023 Discover Boating Atlanta Boat Show, in partnership with Progressive® Insurance, cruises back to Atlanta Jan. 12-15!
After a two-year hiatus, Georgia’s longest running and biggest boating event will showcase hundreds of new boats and marine products for sale. Boaters and newcomers alike can also experience the best of the boat life enjoying a range of boating activities, educational opportunities and fun for all ages.
Tickets are on sale now at AtlantaBoatShow.com but you can win some here!! Enter Below winners picked Wed, January 11th. The contest is closed and the winner was announced on Facebook.
WHEN: Thursday-Sunday, Jan. 12-15
WHERE: Georgia World Congress Center, Hall C
285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
SHOW HOURS: Thursday-Friday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-8 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
TICKETS: $17 for adults; children 12 and under are free. Buy tickets at AtlantaBoatShow.com.
With more than 800,000 first-time boat buyers taking to the water in the past two years, the Discover Boating Atlanta Boat Show is ready to welcome thousands to dive in and discover boating! Georgia ranks #9 in the U.S. for marine expenditures at an estimated $924.3 million (2021), with over 300,000 registered boats in the state. Come see why Georgia ranks in the Top 10 for boating.
Show Features & Highlights:
- See & Shop the Newest Boat Models and Latest Marine Tech Innovations:
- “Queen of the Show” – Winner of a Miami Innovation Award, the Blackfin 332CC, at 35’10” (length with engine), will be the biggest boat of the Show. This spectacular innovative design features fishing amenities like a tackle rigging station, insulated baitwells and in-floor fish boxes as well as custom seating, integrated storage, dive/ boarding door, telescoping, recessed swim ladder and a full-sized head compartment with Pantographic door. Plus for captains there’s a command center complete with leaning post, custom helm seat and flip-up bolster.
- 2023 Bennington 23RSB – From the #1 pontoon brand in the U.S., this luxury 25’ pontoon features a Yamaha motor and the strongest and safest ski tow on the market, Simtex upholstery for cool and easy care. Ideal for both water sports and relaxing on the water.
- MasterCraft 21’ and 23’ NXT – Ideal for new boaters or an upgrade, these models are affordable luxury with increased ballast, delivering longer and taller waves than any other boats in the segment. As the only brand to offer bow, aft, and side shade options, these models include easy-to-use biminis, which can hold up to six boards. The all-new MasterCraft Connect app, Bluetooth audio connectivity, and optional wireless chargers throughout the boat allow boaters to track a boat’s health, find local spots, stream music, and track activities behind the boat with advanced on-boat technology.
- Hacker-Craft’s Aquavant includes three new models: The Monaco, Center Console and Commuter, all gorgeous, handcrafted wooden boats with the latest technology and fully customizable. In the fall of ’22, a partnership began with Ingenity Electric to bring classic wooden boats into the world of electric.
- Regal’s LS9 Surf is the latest in Regal’s Surf Series, which provide the ultimate surf experience as well as an award-winning FasTrac hull with up to 26% faster speeds and up to 30% better fuel efficiencies, standard power hardtop, digital switching & companion screen for full control of full control of Garmin systems, audio, digital switching and more whether at the helm or as co-captain.
- Seakeeper Ride – Standard in 2023 model Chris Craft through an exclusive partnership, this technology eliminates up to 70% of underway pitch and roll, providing comfort, control, and confidence. The system understands how the boat behaves on all three axes and commands the deployment of rotary blades below the transom waterline.
- Boat Finder Tool – Explore boats in a whole new way with the NEW Discover Boating® Boat Finder tool – a new digital platform from @discoverboating. Boat Finder helps visits narrow their search from thousands of products to find their dream boat. Check it out at AtlantaBoatShow.com.
- Education & Seminars – From fly fishing, sailing, chartering boats and sonar technology, to even celestial navigation, check out the wide range of educational offerings for all boating experience levels.
- NEW! World Champion Wake Boarder Appearance: Six-time World Champion and 10-time USA National Title wake boarder Ashley Kidd will make a special appearance with MasterCraft at the Show. Kidd will greet fans and sign autographs Saturday, Jan. 14. Guests can also register for a special wakeboard giveaway.
- NEW! Lake Life Lounge: Forget the winter weather and bring on all the boating vibes. Relax at the Lake Life Lounge, enjoy live entertainment, and enjoy lobster rolls, crab cakes and specialty cocktails.
- NEW! Atlanta Children’s Choir: The beloved Atlanta Children’s Choir will give special performances in the Show lobby to greet guests as they arrive on Saturday, Jan. 14; performances at noon and 1 p.m.
- $5-$5-$5 Boats & Brews Happy Hour: Thursday, Jan. 12, after 5 p.m., “set sail” for the Show with $5 tickets, $5 valet parking, and $5 drinks at Boats & Brews. $5 tickets can be purchased online and onsite Jan. 12.
- Catch & Release: Watch pro anglers demonstrate fishing and casting skills at the “Big Bass Tub,” a 5,000-gallon aquarium filled with bass. See how fish react to different fishing techniques, baits and lures.
- Boating DIY at Fred’s Shed, presented by Progressive Insurance: Tips, tricks, and DIY advice for every boater—from first timers to experienced captains. Have a boat or engine problem you haven’t been able to fix? Stop by and ask a tech expert about it.
- Kids’ Zone: Fun activities for boaters of all ages to enjoy.
- Nautical Storytimes + Books to Kids Donations: News personalities from Atlanta News Firstwill appear at the Kids Zone for a special Nautical Story Hour, part of the station’s Books to Kidsprogram, which donates books to local elementary schools in need. Show-goers are encouraged to bring a new or gently used children’s book to donate to the program and will receive a $5 voucher that can be used towards food purchases at the Show.
Get more Show details at AtlantaBoatShow.com.