121 Baker St NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
The World of Coca-Cola has many exhibits and events happening this summer!
In search of refreshing destinations for summertime fun? World of Coca-Cola is uncapping new experiences for everyone to enjoy – just in time for summer! With interactive exhibits celebrating everything from Atlanta artists to soccer around the world, World of Coca-Cola is bubbling with exciting ways for families and friends to create memorable moments together.
1. ICE COLD Summer Fun. When you arrive at Pemberton Place on July 15 and 16, expect a warm welcome with a cold beverage. During the “Share an ICE COLD Coke” experience, sip on free customized mini cans of Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola Zero before interacting with the Bubble-izer, one-of-a-kind technology that virtually transforms you into an effervescent fizzy form. Be sure to snap a photo and share your new look with your friends!
2. Pop Culture Paradise. World of Coca-Cola is celebrating 10 years at Pemberton Place with a new Pop Culture Gallery exhibit that is overflowing with creativity and inspiration. “10 Artists, 10 Bottles” features 10 different four-foot sculpted Coke bottles uniquely designed by 10 renowned Atlanta artists. With everything from abstract art to recycled glass bottles, the new gallery offers up a taste of local talent.
3. #InstaFamous. Visitors have been buzzing about the #ShareaCokeWithATL gallery – so much so that World of Coca-Cola is extending the temporary exhibit through November. Featuring the work of 12 local Instagram artists, the #ShareaCokewithATL gallery celebrates the rich history of Atlanta and Coca-Cola with images pairing popular Atlanta landmarks with the iconic glass Coke bottle. Snap and share your own photos using #ShareaCokewithATL for a chance to be featured online by World of Coca-Cola.
4. GOOOOAAAALLLL! Whether you call it “soccer” or “football,” we are all excited to welcome Atlanta United to our hometown. To celebrate the team’s inaugural season and Coca-Cola’s longstanding support of soccer worldwide, World of Coca-Cola is unveiling the “Coke and Soccer” exhibit in the Hub this summer. With more than 20 countries represented, fans of all ages will have a ball exploring the collection of soccer memorabilia.
5. A World of Taste Awaits. Take your palette on an adventure this summer in the Taste It! beverage lounge, where you can sample more than 100 beverages from around the world. Savor new flavors like Indonesia’s Frestea Green Honey or the Dominican Republic’s Country Club Merengue, available for a limited time. Then, head over to the Sampling Bar to try one of the latest products from The Coca-Cola Company, like Honest Sport, which launches nationwide this summer.
That’s not all – if you’re thirsting for savings this summer, you’re in luck. In celebration of 10 years at Pemberton Place, World of Coca-Cola will offer a limited-time Summer Pass. Valid May 26 through Aug. 31, the pass provides unlimited chances to chill with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear for just $25 – less than the price of two general admission tickets. Throughout the season, World of Coca-Cola will also announce special offers on its social channels, so follow @WorldofCocaCola on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to score some sweet deals!
About World of Coca‑Cola
An integral part of downtown Atlanta’s fabric, World of Coca‑Cola has welcomed guests from six continents, more than 100 countries, all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. Join over 25 million people who have visited the Atlanta attraction and experience the history of the world’s most famous beverage brand at the dynamic, multimedia home of the 131-year-old secret formula for Coca‑Cola. Get closer than ever before to the vault containing the secret recipe, view more than 1,200 historic artifacts and get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process. Take a trip around the world in a thrilling 4-D movie experience, take a photo with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear and tempt your taste buds with more than 100 beverages from around the globe.
World of Coca‑Cola is located in Pemberton Place, adjacent to the Georgia Aquarium in downtown Atlanta, and is accessible via the Peachtree Center or CNN/World Congress Center MARTA stations. Consumers with questions may call 1-800-676-COKE or visit our website at www.WorldofCoca‑Cola.com to purchase tickets. Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/WorldofCocaCola, on Instagram at instagram.com/WorldofCocaCola and on Facebook at facebook.com/WorldofCocaCola.