SunTrust Park will officially open to Atlanta Braves season ticket holders this spring. The Braves have an exhibition game against the New York Yankees on March 31 and the the first game is scheduled for April 14 vs. the San Diego Padres. Their full schedule is out so you can plan for home games.
You can still purchase season tickets and single-game tickets for the 2017 season — they go on sale Friday, March 10 here.
- Full-season tickets and 27 game memberships for 2017 at SunTrust Park are available for all Braves fans.
- 2017 A-List Memberships for SunTrust Park are available for purchase in person, online and by calling 404-577-9100 x1.
- For information on premium seats, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-577-9100 x4.
There’s no better way to experience the inaugural season at the new home of the Braves and the “cheaper” seats are going fast. With seats starting at just $7 per game and a list of exclusive benefits, an A-List Membership is money well spent. The upper level at SunTrust Park puts you right on top of the action with the innovative cantilevered design. The Home Run Porch includes all outfield seats at SunTrust Park. Keeping you close to the action on the field, the Home Run Porch is also the closest seating section to the SunTrust Park Kids Zone. Buy your tickets here.
- Access to the first-ever game at SunTrust Park – the March 31, 2017 exhibition game vs. Yankees for A-List Members only!
- Priority access to discounted parking
- Opportunity to attend private launch events at SunTrust Park for A-List Members
- Access to exclusive A-List Member events with players, front office executives and alumni
- Enrollment in the Braves Memories program, featuring exclusive benefits like
- Watching batting practice from the field
- Kids Fan Packs delivered to your seats
- In-seat delivery of autographed Braves items
- Be the honorary team captain for a game
- Opportunity to play catch on the field
- Special merchandise not available to the public
Opening weekend will be filled with music, games, ceremonies and fly-overs and Friday night fireworks and kids running bases will continue too.
So you know, the first regular-season baseball game in SunTrust Park will be played by the Georgia Bulldogs. Georgia will face Missouri in the new Braves stadium at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, April 8.